Wednesday, 24 November 2010

Beautiful Albums

Its taken me so long to find the perfect one but at long, long last I have landed on an album supplier I am really happy with!

I wanted my albums to look and feel like stunning art books that you would find in your favourite book shop or gallery. Impeccable quality albums that are simple and classic with a modern edge. Albums that my couples will love showing off to their friends and will keep proudly on display in their homes rather than locked away in a cupboard out of harms way... all wrapped in tissue paper, needing gloves to look at them!

Finally I found the perfect supplier! I am now proud to be able to offer my couples beautiful 10 x 10 inch,  contemporary albums made from luxury art paper, hand bound in such a way that every page lays completely flat. Seamless. With each page printed with archival quality ink, my albums guarantee images that will last a life time.

Simply stunning... and I could not be happier! More information can be found on my Wedding Albums tab above, but here is a little taster!

5 comments:

Travel Dates and Availability

Travel Dates and Availability