Friday, 4 February 2011

Alexis and James - A pre wed shoot on Primrose Hill

Last weekend I headed into town to meet and spend the day with a really great couple, Alexis and James. Due to get married in October this year Alexis and James are planning the most fab London wedding that just oozes personality and fun... pretty much like them! We chatted, we laughed, we walked and we took lots of photos and had a really great morning out.

To start the day we warmed our hands over tea and coffee at Made in Camden before wandering up the road to the spot on top of Primrose Hill where James proposed to Alexis on Christmas Eve. Being his favourite day of the year, James chose the snowy Christmas of last year to pop the question! It was the perfect spot for an engagement....and a pre wed shoot!

After getting chilled through messing about on Primrose Hill for a while we then wandered into Camden along the canal and I discovered a new side of London that I have never seen before. I love days like that! The end of our session we ended up having a quick browse through the market on the way home before the chilly air got to us all and numbed our toes! Camden has changed so much since I was last there I definitely have it on my hit list of places to revisit before we head to Aus in October.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos!
    I just love the photo of them under the bridge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shots! I think my favourite is of them on the hill with the city visible. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Travel Dates and Availability

Travel Dates and Availability