Thursday, 17 February 2011

Here's to 2011, you sneaky peaky!

Who knew, this time 12 months ago, that I would be staring down the barrel of such an incredible 2011? I have found my business grow so fast in the last 12 months and 2011 marks an amazing year for me as Debs Ivelja Photography. I am shooting such amazing weddings this year, each and everyone I am looking forward to and I am going to be seeing some incredible places with it. Not just through personal travel (that is a separate post!) but I am going to be capturing weddings across the UK, in France, Brazil and Australia this year. Amazing! I get such butterflies when I think about it. I cannot thank my gorgeous couples enough for choosing me!

On Saturday I headed off to Chester to photograph my first wedding of the year. Steve and Paula were the very first couple to officially book me following a series of family portraits I did last year and I will be eternally grateful for the chance they gave me! They had such a great fun day. The weather was incredible, their friends in the mood to party and they are clearly so in love with one another, it was such an honour to see them say their vows of commitment to each other and their gorgeous family (of three boys!)

I hope to share some more images soon but it may not be until we head back from our trip. For now I will leave you with a few tasters!


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Debs. I love the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First wedding of the year KAPOW wowee love debs, that purple is gorgeous so beautiful can't wait to see the others in the coming year.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! these are beautiful.
    The second and last shot are my favourites.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Travel Dates and Availability

Travel Dates and Availability