Tuesday, 15 March 2011

A day with friends

Just before we headed off from the UK for our holidays, I got a chance to stop by and visit some friends and meet their adorable little man, Oliver. Ollie was born in January this year and I feel very lucky to have had the chance to pay him a visit and get some cute shots!
Mum Hannah and Dad Julian are very special friends that I have known for many years now. I moved in with Hannah when I left home (at the grand old age of 21... I loved being at home, what can I say!) and we had the best time. Hannah and Julian first started dating when I was living with Hannah and we all spent many and evening chilling in the flat chatting, eating good food (hmmm, Sunday night takeaway from The Canton Kitchen, the best!) spying on the neighbours and drinking lots of tea!
I have so many fond memories of that time and now they have the most adorable baby boy, I am really looking forward to seeing more of them as a gorgeous family!
So, please meet baby Ollie....

2 comments:

  1. awwww, what a cutie! that last picture is heavenly! xx

    ReplyDelete

Travel Dates and Availability

Travel Dates and Availability