Sunday, 13 March 2011

An 'out of office' of sorts

Anyone who follows me on Facebook or Twitter may know already that I am on a bit of an adventure and now midway through travels through California, Mexico and Belize. We have had the most amazing time so far, seen incredible places and met amazing people and tomorrow we head to Belize for a few days snorkling and general laziness on the beaches.

I am back in the UK early April to start an epic wedding season with some amazing weddings to capture and I am really excited about it! I also have so much to catch up on... blog posts from our travels, a fabulous Australian wedding to share, From Our Hearts projects and my poorly neglected Grateful Project which I hope to catch up on over the next week or so... But until then, here is some beautiful Mexican seaside scenery to share...

6 comments:

  1. I am so jealous! When you get back you will have to let me know the best places to visit in CA. Looks like you are having a great time! Can't wait to see more! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow. I love these! What incredible colours - so calm and peaceful. What a beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colours are beautiful.

    Oh and I want to know everything about Belize. I really want to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Debs. Have the time of your life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the lines of the last shot!

    ReplyDelete

Travel Dates and Availability

Travel Dates and Availability