Tuesday, 11 October 2011

A Sandy Sneak Peek - Jen and Paul

Well, yesterday I arrived in Australia. The start of our adventure here and I am so excited! Today I am headed of to the Sunshine Coast to check out a few apartments for Dean and I to possibly live in and I can't wait to live near the sea for a bit. The Sunshine Coast kind of says it all... although last year when were here was the start of the tragic flooding and it rained more than I have ever seen rain in my life. Pretty much the entire 2 and a half months we were here.

Anyhow, today is beautiful and bright, perfect for a picnic on the beach. Which is exactly what I have planned with one of my oldest and dearest friends and her two gorgeous children.

But thinking about beaches I wanted to share a little sneak peek with you all... of a wedding I did in September down in charming Camber Sands. The most beautiful beach in the whole of the South East of England in my opinion!

Jen and Paul were married at the Gallivant Hotel. Their wedding was sheer beach heaven and not even the stormy skies managed to dampen their beautiful day. The full wedding will follow of course, soon as I get on top of my wedding edits but for now, here are a few of this gorgeous couple!








5 comments:

  1. Ahh, beach weddings are so beautiful, gorgeous shot of the bride & groom walking across the dunes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures and awesome photography. Beach weddings are always at it best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those portraits are to die for. Such a gorgeous couple!

    ReplyDelete

Travel Dates and Availability

Travel Dates and Availability